At Hamburg Veterinary Clinic, our pet care services are designed to cover all the necessary bases, and include the ability to run more advanced procedures with certainty and reliability. Our professional facility gives patients access to some of the finest veterinary technology available. Services available to your pet include:
Preventive Medicine & Pet Wellness
- Vaccinations, immunizations, flea and tick control, and Lyme disease prevention are all good preventive health care measures we regularly take to ensure your pet stays healthy and happy at every stage of life.
- Our veterinarians provide owner consultation to help establish an appropriate wellness regimen for your dog or cat in accordance with his or her own unique set of needs and risks.
- We also work with you to find the best foods for your pet’s individual lifestyle, start them on a healthy routine, and even offer advice on pet ownership with information on houseplant safety, housebreaking tips for new puppies and kittens, and more.
Internal Medicine & Veterinary Diagnostics
- Advanced patient observation equipment such as digital X-ray and ultrasound administered by certified specialists.
- Our veterinarians work to examine the internal systems and processes of your pet’s body to detect and treat problems with accuracy.
- An in-house laboratory gives us the ability to run many diagnostic tests including complete blood work, urinalysis, and other specialty testing quickly and with the highest degree of control possible.
- Hamburg Veterinary Clinic’s professional veterinarians and technicians are trained in routine and advanced surgery for dogs and cats.
- We offer spaying and neutering, as well as a range of soft-tissue surgical procedures and small animal orthopedic surgeries.
- All surgical patients are screened prior to entering the operating room using pre-procedural blood work and are closely monitored from the time anesthesia is first administered through to the post-op stage.
In all that we provide, you can expect the highest levels of detail and attention to your pet’s individual needs. Our staff is committed to ensuring your satisfaction, with a dedication to quality care that stems from a lifelong love of animals. Please contact us for more information on our veterinary care services for cats and dogs.